Are you tired of being pulled in a zillion different directions and feel like you aren’t getting anything done? Do your feel like you’re just fighting the biggest fire or squeakiest wheel everyday and you can’t make progress on what truly matters to you? Do you feel like you are always forgetting something important? Do you want to make the most productive use of your days and weeks by setting up effective routines?
This step-by-step guide will help you tame the chaos in your mind and life and develop the ideal planning and productivity system so that you can get more done and have more fun. At the end of this book you will be able to:
- Choose the right planner or bullet journal to help you keep track of your priorities, goals and ideas.
- Capture and process all the ideas, to-dos, random thoughts and dreams coming at you from all directions.
- Develop simple and effective cleaning, meal planning, self- care and planning routines.
- Implement, review, evaluate and fine tune the planning and productivity system you have created so that you can sustain it.
This book walk you through the following steps each day for 30 days:
- question to get you thinking (and journal about if you’re a journaler),
- discussion of different things to ask yourself, advantages and disadvantages and recommendations for options to consider, and
- simple, actionable tasks to help you develop your ideal planning and productivity system.
This system allows you to work at your own pace so you can design the ideal system that works for you and your lifestyle.
When you purchase this e-book, you also get:
- access to my private Facebook group, where we share, collaborate, support and ask questions about each day’s tasks
- a free Companion Workbook in Google Sheets that you can use online or print to help you work through each day’s tasks.
Please note: This is a digital download only. Nothing will be shipped to you. Because of the nature of digital products, there are no refunds or returns. Please email me at tanya(at)momssmallvictories(dot)com if you have problems with the file or need additional assistance. I”ll be glad to help however I can!